Valentina client/server

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Wed Oct 13 16:59:00 EDT 2004

Has anyone heard when Revolution will support using the client/server
version of Valentina with its built-in database functions?  It’s been
available for quite a while now, and I thought Rev 2.5 was going to support
it, but I guess not.  At least, with the Query builder if you select
Valentina from the list of database types, it still only allows for
connecting to a standalone database.  You can’t specify a host name/ip.

Thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally