Importing an RTF file

Mike Doub Mike at Doub.com
Fri Oct 8 04:50:55 EDT 2004

Does anyone have experience with using RTPText?  I am trying to load a RTF
file into a field.  The RTF file opens just fine with word, but it
completely silent when I try to load its contents into a field as follows:

Set the RTFText of fld "foo" to URL tFilePath

tFilePath is valid, and when I put tFilePath into fld "foo" I do see the raw
RTF data.

The documentation says that it ignores the parts of RTF that are not
supported, I fear that it is ignoring the entire document and I am not
seeing anything.

Does anyone have any debug suggestions that would allow me to see what is
happening under the covers?

Regards,

   Mike