FAQ-wiki [was: Cross Platform Font Question ?]

malte.brill at t-online.de malte.brill at t-online.de
Fri Oct 8 06:40:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

Richards suggestion that someone should set up a FAQ Wiki, in the "Cross
Platform Font Question?" thread raised my interest.
As I needed a break on coding on the game today I set up a wiki to try
how easy it is. I found a nice PHP solution.
Maybe it is useful. If not I had a few hours of fun. No info to find
there yet, though.

If anyone has suggestions what topics to handle there, please add them
or drop me a line. If I can find the time I´ll add a few things also.

Please notify me if you find any Problems with the wiki. Maybe I haven´t
all filepermissions set right yet. :-)

The wiki is at:

www.derbrill.com/faq/revolution

Best,