Floating Windows

John Boeschen boeschen at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 2 23:27:40 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm new to Revolution (I'm using Dreamcard), though I am familiar with
Hypercard. Here's my question:

  I want the ability to display multiple floating windows that are
editable and resizable over any card in a stack . The primary use for
the windows will be to contain text and lists. I've tried scripting
this in Dreamcard but haven't succeeded. In Hypercard stacks I've
scripted, I've used Rinaldi's Textoid and Listoid XCMD's to create
these floating windows. Is there anything similar for Revolution?

Thanks,
John