openCard message not received

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Oct 1 16:59:01 EDT 2004

Leston,

I have the same problem with one of my stacks -- in the opencard handler
of the first card, I have an animation routine (simple).  It doesn't.
There is no openCard  handler at the stack level.  If, on card one I type:

send openCard to this card

then, it works as it should.  It doesn't do this on the machine I
developed it on, however.  And it does it in 2.5 (just checked).

Yours in commiseration... (although it's always a distinct possibility
that I've done something bafflingly stupid)

Judy