Standalone with Externals crashing

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Nov 5 20:34:30 EST 2004

Alright, I downloaded and installed Revolution 2.2.1 and I am experiencing the same crashes when I try to execute the EnhancedQT and setDesktop external from within the standalone.  It works fine in the IDE.

One thing that has changed is that when I include the Error Reporting module in my standalone, I don't get the quick flash of a script error, and the error box doesn't appear.  So I think that issue is a bug in Revolution 2.5.

So I guess the question at hand now is, unless anyone else has any ideas on why this is not working, does it happen on anyone elses computer?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software