HyperCard finally put to rest..

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Mar 31 17:13:53 EST 2004

Jim Witte wrote:
> Remember what Amelio supposedly implied - that if Apple hadn't
 > dropped HC, that the WWW today would be based on HC..  I myself
> would have preferred WWW being based on a combination on HC and ...

Fortunately Rev steps up to the plate where Apple abandoned:

With the sort of net-apps described on Reactor Labs' page at
<http://reactorlab.net/intro/rich_client.html> and elsewhere, Rev allows
   you to invent new categories of connected workflows and amusements
that make optimal use of both desktop and Internet capabilities.

In the 21st century the browser is a helper app. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation