messages button

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Mar 26 16:42:51 EST 2004

On Friday, March 26, 2004, at 12:21 PM, Stephen Messimer wrote:

> Why would one want to use the suspend messages button.  It obviously
> must have a very important purpose or it won't occupy space on the rev
> task bar.

Suppose I have a bug in my openCard or related.  Theoretically.  It
might make navigation during development to fix the bug a big problem.
I might turn off messages and fix the bug and turn it back on.  In
general, I want to make changes to my stack without it trying to run.
I might be doing this the wrong way.

There might be consequences in the IDE that I don't know about.  I am
not sure, but it seems saving a stack with suspend message on is not a
good thing.

Dar Scott