revLISP (actually is scheme...) Some doubts on implementation.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Mar 25 21:36:00 EST 2004

Hi Folks,

just for the masoquist pleasure, I am implementing a little scheme
interpreter in Rev. For those that do not know what Scheme is please
refer to the http://www.schemers.org site, they have a lot info there.
I plan not to add full R5RS support, actually I'll not even reach R3RS,
I just want a toy with simple list processing function for nothing
beats good ol'scheme on that topic! :D

Scheme is a LISP-like system. The interpreter is based on cells. Cells
have some attributes like pointers (sorry, this is C-like talk, I
should have said references) to other cells and some info on it's
container and ID... How should I implement a structure in Rev, should I
go for keyed arrays? can an array contain another array as an element?

Cheers
Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia - Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL
http://studios.soapdog.org