Mac OS X Background Stripes

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Mar 21 22:12:42 EST 2004

Hi Greg,
The stripes only appear by default in stacks whose style is either
modeless, modal or palette - not in topLevel stacks. Even then, stripes
can be over-ridden by inherited settings from the main stack. A
workaround is to use the stripes image which is in the image library
and explicitly set the stack background to it.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/