Dan Shafer's Book

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 19 17:20:01 EST 2004

On Friday, March 19, 2004, at 06:20  AM, Christopher Mitchell wrote:

> have the multiple threads debating the relative values of transcript
> and dot syntax languages been so quickly forgotten?

No. I'm just overjoyed by getting the alpha / beta and now RC versions
of 2.2 working for me on Windows XP Pro. When I get done being happy
I'm going to jump into customized file recognition handlers for
different versions of Windows in regards to creating working registry
settings between versions. I was just giving the list a break from my
last two months of frustration. Now -- back to the old fry pan, life
ain't nothing but a funny funny griddle, thank god I'm a country boy.

Mark