OT Strange acronyms (was Re: SoCal RevDevCon & EuroRevCon)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Mar 15 16:59:42 EST 2004

On Mar 15, 2004, at 6:03 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> And if we go with "RUG", does that make attendees RUGrats?  :)

Mr Bernd Korz of CEO YellowTAB (www.yellowtab.com), company that in
couple weeks will start selling a new solution based on BeOS, was
visiting Brazil. I was serving as a driver for the day and also trying
to fetch new inside info on the new sys. The new system could not be
called BeOS (for thats Palm copyright now), so the system is now called
Zeta. BeOS user groups were called BUGs and it was very fun, now, were
Zeta User Groups, or ZUGs and that sounds very german now :D

I think RUG is a great acronym anyway...

Cheers
Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL