Naive question about cascading menus

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Mar 14 09:04:06 EST 2004

On Sunday, March 14, 2004, at 06:50 AM, Graham Samuel wrote:

> I looked at the Menu Category (at least I think I did) and I looked up
> 'cascade' and 'submenu' in the TD, and none of this came up. How
> should I have done my search? I don't have an offline copy of the docs
> to do a text search through... what is the general advice on this?

I don't have good Doc habits, so I run into similar trouble.  I go to
TD first and often get to "About..." topics indirectly.  Some of the TD
entries related to menus have "About Menus and the Menu Bar..." in the
"See Also", but not all, so it is reasonable to miss it.  Sometimes I
do a search.

I'll be traveling the middle of this week, so I think I'll take one of
my new Doc volumes for some light reading.

Dar Scott