Fix it before moving ahead

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Mar 11 17:31:35 EST 2004

On Thursday, March 11, 2004, at 02:54 PM, Kevin Miller wrote:

>> With limited resources, choices must be made.
>
> We have included some bug fixes for 2.2 and scheduled the majority of
> the
> rest of the database for 2.3.  The situation will continue to improve.
>  We
> have limited resources, this is what we can deliver just now.

I see this as serious commitment.

I can't think of what I can ask for beyond this.  (Except a whining
that my favorites should go to to the top of the list and some
observations that some of my favorites might have greater applicability
than they look.)

I fully realize that some of my favorites would go to 2.3 or even
beyond.

Ironically, the quick fixing of bugs might actually encourage people to
report bugs, so outstanding bugs as seen by bugzilla might not go down
right away, but in real bugs fixed, that would still be an improvement.

Dar Scott