Chinese version of business game - problems with text import to fields

ron barber rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Wed Mar 10 16:44:05 EST 2004

Hi Albert

In your script try setting the textfont of the field explicitly in the
script before putting in the unicodetext

set the textfont of fld displaytextfield to (Taipei,Unicode)

or to (Beijing,Unicode) depending on whether your original file is in
traditional or simplified Chinese. The font names vary of course but I
think you can get the idea.

Ron