Using variables with URL

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 16:28:38 EST 2004

I suggest you check the actual variable confp your handler generates, or
assuming fld "test" contains "/opt/OopDev/oopc" you could simplify to...

put fld "test" into url ("file:" & fld "sPath")
or
put fld "test" into url ("binfile:" & fld "sPath")

depending on what you want. Put the result to see where an error has occured.
You may also need to create the directories in the path if they are not
already available.

/H

>I am trying to get a local variable to work with writing a file using
URL...Linux platform