Repeating Repeat Loops??

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 10 12:18:20 EST 2004

Just a guess.

Could the enabling of a button make it show up as 'another' or
different instance of a button???
Since you are going through sequentially then buttons 8 through 18 are
now in a different state i.e. enabled.
Could the repeat be counting them again since they are now enabled???
button:
	7 - not enabled
repeat
	8 - not enabled