Crashing with print card

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Mar 10 03:33:57 EST 2004

Ken,

Although the crashes aren't real nice in the first place, you might
consider putting some sort of auto-backup script in your stacks.

For example, something like this will keep you from losing more than 5
minutes of work:
Heck, this might go nicely in a developer plugin where you could set a
couple of options (like backup location, frequency, etc)

on openStack
    if (the environment is "development") then
       send "makeBackup" to me in 300 seconds
    end if
end openStack

on makeBackup