Crashing with print card

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Tue Mar 9 02:30:52 EST 2004

Howdy,

Something is drastically wrong. I got my stack sized down for printing, but
the printer goes a little over half way and stops, and my Mac locks up. It
happens every time, (4 times) although sometimes it doesn't get that far.

I just checked the printer handling another file, the same size as the card,
a little over 400k. No problem. It's definitely not the printer.

I'm not a happy camper here. What is happening that would cause a crash
every time when trying to print a card?

This is the first crashing situation I've had with Rev for awhile, but it's
a bad one.

Please help. Now I'm afraid to try printing anything with Rev.

TIA,
Ken N.