TSCC license

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Mar 9 00:09:57 EST 2004

Michael J. Lew wrote:

> Did anyone read the license agreement for the TSCC codec before clicking
> through and having it installed? It is 23969 characters long (Rev
> counted them for me ;-)...
> I chose not to install the software.

Maybe you don't need TSCC.  The videos Adobe uses are good with plain
ol' QuickTime, and the QT output from Ambrosia's SnapzX is pretty good.

I've been doing some training screen-videos for a client and I've found
the Qualcomm TruVoice codec is great for voiceovers -- I got a 12MB
recording done with Snapz down to 1.9MB.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation