prepping stack for windows

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Fri Mar 5 09:36:54 EST 2004

the res fork will be either deleted automatically or if none was there, nop
 roblem...

Test before though. Icons may disappear too so make sure all media is in
the
stack and not in the res fork...
---------------------=---------------------
Xavier Bury
Clearstream Services
TNS NT LAN Server
ext 36465
Voice: +352 4656 43 6465
Fax: +352 4656 493 6465

Stephen Messimer <steve at messimercomputing.com>
Sent by: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
05/03/04 15:29
Please respond to How to use Revolution

        To:     use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
        cc:
        Subject:        prepping stack for windows

.

Hi all,

I have a stack that I want windows users to be able to use.  I have
checked and rechecked the code for problem characters so that is OK.
However because the stack was created on a Mac it has a resource fork,
right?.  Do I need to do anything about this before I make this stack
available to windows users (as a stack not a standalone ) or does the
engine on the windows machine automatically deal with this issue?

Thanks.

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
http://www.messimercomputing.com
--
Build Computer-Based Training modules FAST with preceptorTools? --
version 1.0.5 available now as freeware!