grabber in Rev (was PDF)

Chris Condit ccondit at geo.umass.edu
Fri Mar 5 09:27:13 EST 2004

Hi List (especially Ken N. and Brian Yennie)-

I noticed in Rev list V. 6 Issue 38 Ken N. & Brian Yennie traded info about:

  "and plugged the
*genuine* Rev-style mouseMove grab/scroll handlers into the image script.

It works beautifully. Grab/scrolls like its on bed of ball bearings. No
problems, no joke."
-----------

Is this an new thing, like the old SuperCard "grabber"? -

I didn't think Rev 2.1.2 had any grabber capability.

I don't see any info in it with the rev doc included with the application.

  I have a "fake" grabber, buy would sure like areal one., so I could
simplfy that code

Also is there a 4000 pixel limit and does that apply to both length
and width, does anyone know?

TIA
--
Dr. Christopher D. Condit,  Associate Prof.,  Dept. of Geosciences
Univ. Massachusetts,  611 North Pleasant St., Amherst, MA, 01003-9297