Still having printing problems (XP)

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Thu Mar 4 00:18:30 EST 2004

I need to know if I can expect to get the font size to change from an
apparent default of 14 when printing.

The docs say:

"By default, the value of printTextSize is 14. A handler can set the
property, but the new setting has no effect."

Does this mean all printing will be 14 point?  Seems crazy, but that's
what's happening to me (XP only--my Mac seems to have retained WYSISWYG).

The docs also say about textsize:  "Specifies the point size of text
displayed by an object."  Is the word "displayed" meant to imply that it
doesn't affect printing?

Thanks for any enlightenment.
Dave