Limitations of RR for drawing apps?

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Mar 3 09:54:35 EST 2004

As an offshoot discussion of this... Does anyone remember MacProject?  I
still use it.  It's a wonderful tool for me.  I'd like to integrate
something similar into my project.  Has anyone got any ideas about the
construction of this in Rev?  Seems to me that the graphic interface has a
challenge because a line has no properties - like an id, so attaching it to
the centre of a box (task, which could be a field or a button) would be a
problem.  If that one was solved, then using a large array plus a database
would take care of the logical part...right?   Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139