Ann: Sessionlog batch saver and logshark management stack for RunRev

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Jun 20 09:25:10 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I've written a nice little helper batch for windows to manage the RunRev
Sessionlog file.

This is a launcher batch that first saves the logfile before it is
overwritten
by the RunRev being launched and then launches RunRev safely.

But wait, that's not all, I've also included a previously mentioned LogShark
stack to read and archive these logfiles to they include the missing date
and
time information (taken from the directory's file date and time) for better
reporting.

Story at
http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=153

IF anyone is willing to write an applescript and/or a linux shell, I'll be
glad to include it...

Regards,
Xavier