Don't know how to deal with error messages when converting from HyperCard

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Jun 14 14:22:44 EDT 2004

Dale,

The HCAddressing property must be set to true for Rev to understand cd
fld and bg fld (and btn) refereneces. If you imported your stack
directly by opening a HyperCard stack, Revolution would have set this
property to true automatically. If you copied your HyperCard script
into a a Rev script this property might still be false and would cause
an error.

The group textStyle is now known as "link" to avoid confusion with
group objects.

HTH

Devin