Rev 2.2 and Mac OS 10.1

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 12:47:30 EDT 2004

Is there anything unusual about how Revolution 2.2 apps are built that would
cause a standalone app to not launch in Mac OS 10.1, but launch in 10.1.5?
I'm not familiar with the differences between those 2 OS's, but the guys in our
testing group are saying that for some reason, our Revolution app doesn't
even start in OS 10.1.   To continue the test, we build a standalone stack with
just 1 button on it, ran it on OS 1.1, and sure enough, it didn't even launch.
 I'm thinking that perhaps the test-lab didn't install OS 10.1 properly, but
perhaps someone on this list knows of other issues.   According to the
Revolution web-site, standalone apps should work on "Mac OS X (any version)".   I'm
hoping that this is just a test-lab OS install problem and not a Rev problem.