padding out revXMLText

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 28 10:42:21 EDT 2004

On Tuesday, July 27, 2004, at 09:20 PM, Terry Judd wrote:

> I've noticed that revXMLText strips out any padding (tabs or spaces)
> between elements.  How do I go about replacing these should I want to
> write out the XML after editing it (or creating new XML from scratch
> for that matter) other than by parsing the entire tree and adding
> padding on an element by element basis?
>
> Anyone tackled this already?
>
> Terry...

I put everything into this one stack example regarding pull-parsers and
markup transformation. It's an XML like form of extensible markup
manipulation.  It uses a not well formed structure but the principles
of what you need are utilized with functions and button requests.
Perhaps you could get it to do what you need.

http://www.gizmotron.org/revolution/dimensionalList.rev

Be happy in your work,

Mark