padding out revXMLText

Mark Brownell gizmotron at
Wed Jul 28 09:42:21 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, July 27, 2004, at 09:20 PM, Terry Judd wrote:

> I've noticed that revXMLText strips out any padding (tabs or spaces)
> between elements.  How do I go about replacing these should I want to
> write out the XML after editing it (or creating new XML from scratch
> for that matter) other than by parsing the entire tree and adding
> padding on an element by element basis?
> Anyone tackled this already?
> Terry...

I put everything into this one stack example regarding pull-parsers and
markup transformation. It's an XML like form of extensible markup
manipulation.  It uses a not well formed structure but the principles
of what you need are utilized with functions and button requests.
Perhaps you could get it to do what you need.

Be happy in your work,