Help with BinaryDecode!

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Wed Jul 28 05:08:31 EDT 2004

I need to BinaryDecode a 2-byte chunk of data as an UNSIGNED integer in
network byte order.  "n" does 2-bytes signed, and "N" does 4-bytes
unsigned, but there no 2-byte unsigned (nor a 4-byte signed, sigh...).

Does anyone have a fast way of binary decoding 2-bytes unsigned in
network order? (I can do it, but it seems awfully hacky and slow...)

Thanks,
-- Frank

p.s. I get the digest version of this group, please copy me on any
replies...thanks!

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/