How to use database linked controls

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at
Fri Jul 23 06:51:20 CDT 2004

--- Bill <bill at> wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply. I'm trying to get
> another of the undocumented
> functions to work. I don't want all the records from
> a search put in a field
> I just want the total found returned and a pointer
> number returned as the
> user goes through them.

If you're using Database-linked buttons to traverse
the record set, the easiest way is to group these
together, and set the group script to :
on mouseUp
  put revCurrentRecordfOfQuery("Connect") && "/" &&  \
        revRecordCountOfQuery("Connect") into fld
end mouseUp

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

Do you Yahoo!?