HELP!!! (was Re: is Database Query Builder bugged for Rev 2.2.x?)

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at
Wed Jul 14 17:48:26 CDT 2004

--- Andre Garzia <soapdog at> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> I think my Stack is damaged, I managed to use the
> Query Builder with a
> new stack, but with this stack it does not work
> up... even on Rev 2.1.
> I think Revolution exploded when I was working with
> this stack sometime
> ago with queries, I think it might have corrupt
> Query Builder data in
> it that is preventing it to work. How to I clean any
> trace of the query
> builder in a stack, I know it must put its data as
> custom properties,
> hidden somewhere, how to I clean them so that I
> might use it again.
> help!!!
> andre

Hi Andre,

The queries themselves are stored in unplaced
background groups. You can get a list of their control
names using the undocumented 'revQueryObjects()'
You'll have to set the defaultStack to the correct
stack first, though, but this will give you a list of
objects to manipulate and/or delete from the problem

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

Do you Yahoo!?