CNC software by Rev

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 9 09:54:57 EDT 2004

Hi Tom.  You are well into an area I would like to go one day.  I have
been looking at controlling a panorama head for photo work.  I am very
interested in what you are doing with telescopes as well.

My short research so far leads me to want to investigate using the
printer port, feeding the signals through a black box (with circuit
board) and then to the particular units I wish to control. Although
adding another hardware component to the path this might simplify the
Rev work.

Glad to have your experience and knowledge on board.

Mark M