Rev freezing up??

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Jul 8 20:06:56 EDT 2004

>I see the infamous errors box is open (but hidden behind the stack
>I couldn't relocate)

Bummer, huh Judy.     :{(

Try opening the stack with messages suppressed and then typing
"preOpenStack","preOpenCard", "openStack", and "openCard" until you
encounter the error.  At this point the Error Dialog should remain
visible.

You can also set breakpoints in the above handlers and track progress
via the debugger.

HTH,
--

Rob Cozens