Documentation & Books

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Jul 8 18:50:34 EDT 2004

On Jul 8, 2004, at 2:11 PM, Judy Perry wrote:

> Ahhhh..., hence your frustration.

Some days, at least. :-D

> That's really a shame and one which I don't understand.  I mean, I
> bought
> the book despite suspicions that goodly parts of it would be WAAAAYYY
> over
> my head.  It's a bit why I keep my Rev license current to the level I
> can
> afford (despite not 'needing' it to produce anything): If I want it to
> succeed, I need to do my part.

Yeah, that's an uncommon but important spirit. Given the relatively low
cost of acquiring Revolution, I sort of had an expectation early on
that this community would consist of a higher percentage of what I'll
call (at the risk of incurring the wrath of some...what's new?)
"socially conscious" community members. Those who see or feel almost an
obligation to give something back even though they've paid money for
their licenses. I am delighted with the quality of people and support
and commentary that this product has engendered; I just wish it was a
bigger number, both absolutely and relatively.

Dan