Documentation & Books

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Jul 8 17:11:45 EDT 2004

Ahhhh..., hence your frustration.

That's really a shame and one which I don't understand.  I mean, I bought
the book despite suspicions that goodly parts of it would be WAAAAYYY over
my head.  It's a bit why I keep my Rev license current to the level I can
afford (despite not 'needing' it to produce anything): If I want it to
succeed, I need to do my part.

Judy