substack question

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Thu Jan 22 04:48:57 EST 2004

On 1/22/04 6:16 PM, "Brian Yennie" <briany at qldlearning.com> wrote:

> Not quite. You can have as many levels as you want, but the "mainStack"
> property must always refer to a stack which is _not_ a substack at the
> time, thus the building up instead of down I suggested. I think my
> workaround may work for you.

I will try that. Thanks.

> If it's mainly a script-sharing issue, you can also use the "start
> using" command (or "library") to make a stack's scripts available
> wherever you need them.
>
> Is your whiteboard in a separate window I presume?

It wasn't. I had written an elaborate set of stuff to let me restrict
graphics to a *field* even though graphics are not aware of fields and are
really card objects.

It was working ok, but then I realized I wanted to do something that really
does require a separate window, so I am redoing the underpinnings to use a
separate window that lies on top of the other window instead.

doug