Resizing with pointer tool in standalone

Ops ops at myesa.com
Thu Jan 22 05:35:12 EST 2004

In the Rev development environment, I can select the pointer tool in a
handler allowing a user to resize a control.  When performed in a
standalone, the "handles" do show up (black in color as opposed to gray
when in development environment) but one cannot resize the control?  Is
there a library I need to include in my build?  What do I need to do to
make resizing actually work in a standalone when a handler chooses the
pointer tool?  BTW, the stack mode is "editable" and the "lockLocation"
for the object in question is indeed "false".  THANKS!!