The Value of Rev Stacks One Never Sells

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Sat Feb 7 15:13:14 EST 2004

Rob Cozens wrote:

"...So don't overlook how Revolution can work for you in-house as you
use
it to develop the products that pay the rent."

Here is an example of an application built entirely for my own needs:
I recently bought a digital camera capable of creating short video
clips. Unfortunately, many short clips means many double-clicks on file
icons, or many trips to the File menu within the Player application.  I
could not find an application that would play these clips without first
setting up a "playlist", so I wrote that application myself:
http://www.shopperturnpike.com/usefulsoftware/cliplinkviewer.html

Friends and family asked for it so I eventually made it available.

-KK