writing an OS X package from a custom property

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Aug 26 00:51:28 EDT 2004

Ken Ray wrote:
> Did you try storing the OSAX as a custom property but not compressed?
> I seem
> to remember some issues with compression and custom properties...

I did... to no avail.  Dar Scott pointed out that since what I'm
working with isn't a file perhaps I shouldn't expect it to act as one.
  If you two aren't rolling your eyes with the simplicity of the task
then I feel better letting go of it and moving on... though I'm still
open for suggestions.
-Scott Morrow
Elementary Software