Printing records from the database

Marko Manninen hmv-3 at valas.kpo.fi
Thu Aug 26 01:27:55 EDT 2004

Hey

My name is Marko Manninen and i just downloaded the trial version of
Revolution because i needed to examine if it's going to be my developing
tool for some projejects. After reading database faq i still didn't get
answer to my biggest interest. Is it possible to print all records ( two
records in one paper) straight from the database in Revolution v 2.xx? I
need to put information in card like in to traditional form.

Other question is, if it's possible to print to the custom sized paper
from the revolution (from the database records)? And what is the
procedure with both printing cases?

Thanks,
Marko