Educational uses for Rev

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 22:03:46 EDT 2004

That s*cks!  On the other hand, Discovery Systems who used to market
Course Builder (not to be confused with the Adobe product of the same
name) had my undying loyalty because whenever you asked them a tech
support question, not only did they answer it they often also included
a sample snippet of code.  Kinda like what folks do on this list.