update on pamela crisis

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 1 19:38:15 EDT 2004

  I thought about that but, if that's the case, why does it work just
fine on the Mac?  Works OK both in the IDE and as a standalone.

But having dealt with corrupt apps before, I know how flaky they can
seem, so maybe just creating a new stack, copying each card--card by
card--to the new stack, then saving the new stack might shed some
light, especially if she saved the main stack first and then added in
the substacks individually thereafter--testing the build after each
stack (main then each sub).

Anyone have a better idea?