update on pamela crisis

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Aug 1 18:45:46 EDT 2004

Downloaded the stack from the iDisk. Let me summarize my first testings:

1) I CLICKED ON SUPPRESS MESSAGES!
2) launched pkcdisaster.rev stack
3) Revolution ignored me and sent openStack and preOpenStack.
4) okay, I am prompted to a login, I am a smart brazilian, I tried pkc,
hi, I am a student.
5) tried to toplevel the stack... nothing...

Then I thought, why not try building a little stub loaded and try to
run the thing in windows.

6) created a new mainstack with 5 lines:
     get stackFolder() -- my own pipe-the-stack-folder-routine
     put "file:" & it & "pkcdisaster.rev" into tStackUrl
     go stack URL tStackUrl

7) then the message box said: stack is corrupted, check for ~ backup
file.
8) I am stopped waiting further comments from the folks out there.

I am using MacOS X with Rev 2.2.1

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org