How to keep some propertys synchronized across multiple property profiles

C List c.list at fiberworld.nl
Mon Apr 26 09:43:47 EDT 2004

These property profiles seem very handy but they are driving me
completly up the wall.
I have,  say 30 fields with each quite a few property profiles to show
the state of the field.
The user can select one or more fields and move them around. Now if the
script changes a
profile, to reflect another state the location should remain as it was.
So the loc property for that field should be the same
in ALL the profiles of that field (where the user put it). How do I
keep the loc property of a field in all the profiles synchronized.
Of course it's possible to get the loc property before switching the
profile then to
lock the screen and then to go through all the profiles of this field
and updating
the loc property in each profile and to to this for each field (let's
say 30 fields
with 20 profiles each) It seems to me like a stupid and very clumsy way
to do this.
Does anyone have a sugestion how to do this.
All help is extremly welcome

Claudi