Copying .app file and preserving icon

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Apr 25 22:29:05 EDT 2004

Are you using Panther? If so, this is a known bug in Panther where modifying
some executables cause them to not be able to be launched. I have a routine
that creates apps and renames them, and 50% of the time, the app is useless
under Panther, and the other 50% of the time it works fine (with no code
change).

If you're on Panther, it's an Apple problem, IMHO.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/