Some Basic Misunderstandings/Problems with RunRev - aka Help!

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Apr 14 11:21:50 EDT 2004

>It is documented.  I found it by searching for "quit" in the transcript
>dictionary, then choosing "How to respond to quitting an OSX application"
>from the "See Also" option.  More times than not, the "see also" menu leads
>me in the right direction.

I just tried this. I opened up the Transcript Dictionary, selected
the "Search for:" option from the popup menu and typed into "quit". I
then get a long list of items starting at "local" and ending in
"shutdowRequest", no where can I find a line saying anything like
"How to respond.............".

Also it seems odd to have to search for "quit" when trying to find
information on how to save a stack from a standalone. I seached for
"standalone", "save" etc. but could find nothing.

Thanks again
Dave