Save problem

Robert Presender rpresender at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 11 22:33:01 EDT 2004

Hi Jeanne.

Thank you for your response.  Names are short and no diacritical
characters.
Put all stacks into a new folder without success.  Finally created a
new main
stack and new substacks to mimic the original.  Then I copied the cards
of all
the original stacks to their new respective stacks.  Also copied the
scripts of
the original stacks to their respective new stacks.  This solved the
Save problem.

Since all scripts in the new stacks and copied cards are the same,  I
am at a loss
as to what went wrong in the original using OSX, Rev 2.2 .  Anyway, it
is working now.

Regards .... Bob