NumberFormat in field

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Sun Apr 11 06:05:46 EDT 2004

Gray Steifel <sids1 at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> How, if possible, does this work in Revolution?

There is nothing as practical in RR ;-)
Though, you use the "format" function, as below:

In a "budget" stack, I have two sets of flds
the first one to note the expenses by category, one by line
the second set contains sums by category (the name prefixed par a "s")
the summation is provoked by a closefield
(handler placed in the group script)
to use the "sum" function I have to replace the cr by comma

=====
on closefield
  put the short name of the target into lechamp
  replace comma with "." in fld lechamp
-- to replace the comma used here in Europe
  put fld lechamp into montants
  replace return with comma in montants
  put "S" & lechamp into letotal
  put format("%3.2f",sum(montants)) into fld letotal
end closefield
====

--
Vous parlez français ? faites un tour sur le groupe francophone !
revolutionfr-subscribe at yahoogroupes.fr
Jetez un oeil sur RevoBlog <http://revoblog.free.fr> !