PowerPoint-type presentation

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 2 16:10:29 EST 2004

THe problem is you are very vague about what you want to do here. You
say PowerPoint - type presentation but what exactly do you mean. I have
exported Powerpoint to pngs and used them in my last CD. I have also
exported Keynote presentations in Quicktime and used them in Rev.
If you are not starting with powerpoint then you can do everything in
REV from the start. You can use visual effects and go from Card to Card
each card has your title, subtitle and text as well as graphics. Or you
can add a REV animation and pause at a 'slide' run the animation etc.
There are hundreds of things you can do.
SO, What is it you want to do? What are you going to show? Will you put
buttons in it for advancing from slide to slide? etc.

Tom