PowerPoint-type presentation

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 2 16:39:56 EST 2004

I developed on Mac OSX for cross-platform deployment. I used PNG for
images which worked great. I used .wav files for audio voice overs
which were large but worked great. I used a timer function to go from
card (slide) to card. The font I used was Arial but there are a few
cross platform fonts that transfer well. Search this list for the list
of fonts that go well. Do not use the default font in REV on the mac
(Lucida ??) it does not work well. ALso keep your menu small and watch
out for full screen since you don't know what that will mean for each
user. Use a backdrop.
REV can handle this stuff with it's eyes closed. A cake walk.
Keep text in small text boxes for easy changes and ask questions on
what you are trying to do on the list. I will help when I can.
Throw in a couple of animations and look at some of the cool samples at
the User contributions site at REV. Wild text, Odd shaped windows,
timed events etc. It's all there.

HTH

Tom

I'd show you my CD but it was over 450 MB and had over 400 Slides over
20 voiceovers 75 interactive buttons and printable pages. I did the REV
part in three weeks and the longest part was getting the content from
the client.

Good luck